DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF TRADITIONAL THAI COOKERY
“Top of the Class”. Food & Travel Magazine
Tuition is on a 1:1 to 1:4 basis to ensure continued close attention at all times and allow for questions. All lessons are intensive but stress-free and are conducted in a relaxed atmosphere and surroundings. The School also offers small group sessions where these are organised by clients.
- Classes can be organised 7 days a week by appointment to suit your diary and travel times.
- Bespoke courses to suit your needs and budget if our standard programme does not suit your particular requirements.
- The entire lesson will be built around hands-on learning.
- All dishes will be taken home as a banquet in containers provided by the school, along with a set of recipes to practice their new found skills at home.
- No time is wasted in unnecessary preparation or washing and tidying up.
- Everything is provided for the students to ensure a memorable and enjoyable time. We are confident you will learn a lot from us.
Our teaching format has been carefully designed to ensure a highly effective and productive day. After attending the course, students will obtain a high level of satisfaction and plaudits from customers, family and friends. Group lessons will take slightly longer than private tuition.
It does not take long to learn how to cook Thai food correctly if you are shown the correct method. That is our expertise.
Sample what customers say. More in our ‘Testimonials page’ :
It was an amazing day and we are indebted to you for such a fantastic experience.
We will indeed be back for more once we have shared some of the skills you taught us. We are having all the family here on Sunday for dinner to practice our cooking on them. They all enjoyed tasting the food we brought back last week.
Thanks also for the fab photos.
We have no objection to you using them.
We had such a fun time and thank you so very much for allowing us into your kitchen.
Craig and Margaret. X
Sent from my iPhone