Safe Food Scotland – Food Hygiene training centre.
Authorized by The Royal Environmental Health of Scotland
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 664 3036 or 07833458219.
‘Safe Food Scotland’ is a sister organisation of Krua Thai Cookery School. – A Food Hygiene training centre for students and those who wish to run a kitchen or a food business successfully with 100% achievement, good pass mark in hygiene and health & safety.
The pass mark is 60% and successful candidates will receive the REHIS Elementary Food Hygiene Certificate. The EHO recommends that certificate should be replaced/refreshed every 3-5 years.
- FOOD HYGIENE TRAINING & CONSULTANCYTHAI/ENGLISH WITH A SUCCESS RATE
- ELEMENTARY FOOD HYGIENE AND REFRESHER COURSE.
- OUR TOP FLIGHT CLIENTS SPONSORED THEIR EMPLOYEES/CHEFS THEY ARE FROM 34 COUNTRIES FOR PRIVATE TRAINING.
- UNIQUE EFFECTIVE AND PRODUCTIVE METHOD AT TIME TO SUIT CLIENTS.- flexible, adaptable and able to work at short notice. We all learn at different paces and we all have different strengths and weaknesses
Advise both hygiene standards and legislation to food & beverage businesses
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY…
“….We are delighted to go ahead with the training…… Thank you for accommodating us at such short notice….”
Crewing Services UK.
“…Today’s training was very informative and interesting. I found the “mentoring” atmosphere and interaction particularly good. This kept you ‘Hooked’ and not just thinking laterally. It made your time (6 hrs) go in quite quickly as each discussion melded into the next subject. I would highly recommend this course and tutor….Yours….A. Marshall 31/7/2019 …”
Thank you very much for helping us out at such short notice.
Sandy just called me and he was delight with his training yesterday.
I am so happy that everything went well and Sandy pass so highly.
Thank you once again.
OUR TEACHING METHOD: Inclusive/creative teaching, discussions & interactive mehtod to keep students feel ‘hooked’ not sleepy. 24/7 free full learning support with no barriers to learning and raise achievement for each either able or less able student.
Why is inclusive learning and teaching and why is it important?
“Inclusive learning and teaching recognises all student’s entitlement to a learning experience that respects diversity, enables participation, removes barriers and anticipates and considers a variety of learning needs and preferences.”
DATE OF TRAINING: We offer private or group training to suit you. By appointment only.
Price: From £75/pp for group training, and from £295/pp -£650/pp/day for private training, £550/day for in-house training -group. We also work to suit your budget. Please feel free to discuss.
Special offer monthly for private traing: £250/pp for the first 15 students monthly). for private training, included lunch or dinner. We will ensure highly effective and productive day training compares to group lessons in general . Learners will be able to operate the kitchen effectively and confidence to comply with Food and Hygiene regulations.
The Royal Environment Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) is the food hygiene training authority recognised in UK and worldwide. The Krua Thai Cookery School has been authorised as a trainer by REHIS.
Qualification recognised worldwide
Sitting and listening through normal / typical training can allow your mind to wander and it can be difficult to concentrate on the subject. Below are the extra service provided by the School to achieve best results:
- Training can be in either English or Thai.
- Contact Krua Thai when your Food Hygeine certifficate expires.
- Teaching approach: Krua Thai offers the most challenging methods, leading discussions is one of the most rewarding. Discussions are used as primary teaching method to stimulate critical thinking and express ideas clearly.
- TRAINING FOR MERCHANT VESSELS. to comply with Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) and Port health authorities
Krua Thai Cookery School – Safe Food Scotland also specialises in Food hygiene training for Offshore vessels (OSVs), Platform supply vessels (PSVs), Creane vessels (C/V), Remotely Operated Under water Vehicle (ROUV) or ROV Merchant ships, fishing vessels,
- Top rate of success using unique format for new learners to remember. Offer includes pre-course tutorial prior to the training date.
- We offer part hands-on and role play so that students have a better picture of the issues taught.
- We provide essential notes to show how it is done.
- Full support and advice on how to comply with food hygiene regulations.
- รับติวข้อสอบ สำหรับผู้ที่มีปัญหาภาษาอังกฤษ
All food businesses must comply with legislation covering; food handling, operational processes, environmental processes, staff, food suppliers, storage and transportation.
Our service includes:
1. All levels of Food Hygiene and HACCP
2. Design and training for setting up HACCP.
3. Implementing HACCP to comply with legal requirements.
4. Audit and review of HACCP and Food Safety Systems
5. Providing appropriate records.
‘Safer food, better business’. To meet a demand by our clients in UK and Europe, Krua Thai food safety management has formed ‘Safe Food Scotland’ which offers specialist food safety training in both Thai and English languages. We will assist and guide you through every step of the way and will do everything we can to ensure you achieve success. Our service is to provide clear, straightforward advice on food safety.
The School has collaborated with other trainers to provide these courses. We offer Elementary, Intermediate and Advance Food Hygiene. Please see our event page or contact the School.
FOOD ALLERGY OR INTOLERANCE
- We will advise on the best methods on how to provide control measures to comply with the new food allergen regulations and ensure your customers are safe from food allergies or intolerance.
- We provide advice on promoting, implementing and complying with the EU ‘Food Information for Consumers Regulation’. On 13 December 2014, new legislation (the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011) came into force which requires food businesses to provide allergy information on food sold unpackaged. Krua Thai offers general information and best practice both for food allergy or intolerance and cross-contamination controls in food businesses and advice on celiac disease or gluten intolerance caused by the immune systems reaction to gluten.
- The meaning of food allergy, food intolerance, coeliac disease and anaphylaxis
- Food allergen control measures
- Menu adaptation to best practice
- EU top 14 allergens
Giving you total peace of mind
If you run a food business, you must have a plan based on the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles. The inspector can inspect your food premises at any time without notice and will need to see your records. The enforcement officer will check that the business has an appropriate HACCP-based food safety management system in place.
What is HACCP.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a system that helps identify and control any hazard in all types of food businesses such as restaurants, manufacturing premises and supermarkets to make sure that the food they sell is safe from food poisoning and not harmful to their consumers.
Krua Thai offers flexible training to suit your business needs and ensure total peace of mind. We are here to help food businesses set up HACCP as efficiently and effectively as practical. Some businesses may feel HACCP is complicated and time consuming. We will help you formulate a strategy to prepare this document in a clear, precise manner helping to reduce costs. Our training will allow you to confidentially produce a HACCP for your business.
Krua Thai service based on the Codex Alimentarius Principle or ‘the seven principles of HACCP’ to ensure safety and correctness in all aspects of food production and processing, are as follows:
1. Conduct a hazard analysis.
2. Determine the Critical Control Points (CCPs).
3. Establish critical limit(s).
4. Establish a system to monitor control of the CCP.
5. Establish the corrective action to be taken when monitoring indicates that a particular CCP is not under control.
6. Establish producers for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is working effectively.
7. Establish documentation concerning all procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application.
Furthermore, The 7 basic principles are implemented into the system through the following 12 steps:
1. Assemble HACCP team.
2. Describe product.
3. Identify intended use.
4. Construct flow diagram.
5. On-site confirmation of flow diagram.
6. List all potential hazards associated with each step, conduct a hazard analysis, and consider any measures to control identified hazards (Principle 1).
7. Determine Critical Control Points (Principle 2).
8. Establish critical limits for each CCP (Principle 3).
9. Establish a monitoring system for each CCP (Principle 4).
10. Establish corrective actions (Principle 5).
11. Establish verification procedures (Principle 6).
12. Establish Documentation and Record Keeping (Principle 7).
KRUA THAI CULTURE AND WE WANT TO PASS ON TO YOU:
- Monthly essential Due Diligence diary, record keeping, simplifying and organising all of H&S and Food Hygiene processes.
- Our effective system to help you to deal with all food safety issues effectively. We offer personalised advice to your needs.
- Consistent and thorough training in house or in the classroom. Offering an invaluable and proficient guidance on work safety and hygiene”
- The Peace of Mind offered by Krua Thai will help you to have a commitment to excellence.
- Offer manuals with clear instruction and concise manner enable you to train your staff/team effectively and to follow the correct procedure at all times.
- Provide you safety management services with practical advice and hands-on assistance in managing safety effectively.
Please feel free to discuss. We are here to help.