FOOD HYGIENE TRAINING
THAI/ENGLISH WITH SUCCESS RATE
DATE OF TRAINING: We offer private or group training to suit you. By appointment only.
Price: From £75/pp for group training, and from £295/pp -£650/pp/day for private training, £550/day for in-house training -group.
The Royal Environment Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) is the food hygiene training authority recognised in UK and worldwide. The Krua Thai Cookery School has been authorised as a trainer by REHIS.
Qualification recognised worldwide
Sitting and listening through normal training techniques can allow your mind to wander and it can be difficult to concentrate on the subject. Below are the extra service provided by the School to achieve best results:
- Training can be in either English or Thai.
- Top rate of success using unique format for new learners to remember. Offer includes pre-course tutorial prior to the training date.
- We offer part hands-on and role play so that students have a better picture of the issues taught.
- We provide essential notes to show how it is done.
- Full support and advise on how to comply with food hygiene regulations.
- รับติวข้อสอบ สำหรับผู้ที่มีปัญหาภาษาอังกฤษ
All food businesses must comply with legislation covering; food handling, operational processes, environmental processes, staff, food suppliers, storage and transportation.
Our service includes:
1. All levels of Food Hygiene and HACCP
2. Design and training for setting up HACCP.
3. Implementing HACCP to comply with legal requirements.
4. Audit and review of HACCP and Food Safety Systems
5. Providing appropriate records.
‘Safer food, better business’. To meet a demand by our clients in UK and Europe, Krua Thai food safety management has formed ‘Safe Food Scotland’ which offers specialist food safety training in both Thai and English languages. We will assist and guide you through every step of the way and will do everything we can to ensure you achieve success. Our service is to provide clear, straightforward advice on food safety.
The School has collaborated with other trainers to provide these courses. We offer Elementary, Intermediate and Advance Food Hygiene. Please see our event page or contact the School.
FOOD ALLERGY OR INTOLERANCE
- We will advise on the best methods on how to provide control measures to comply with the new food allergen regulations and ensure your customers are safe from food allergies or intolerance.
- We provide advice on promoting, implementing and complying with the EU ‘Food Information for Consumers Regulation’. On 13 December 2014, new legislation (the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011) came into force which requires food businesses to provide allergy information on food sold unpackaged. Krua Thai offers general information and best practice both for food allergy or intolerance and cross-contamination controls in food businesses and advice on celiac disease or gluten intolerance caused by the immune systems reaction to gluten.
- The meaning of food allergy, food intolerance, coeliac disease and anaphylaxis
- Food allergen control measures
- Menu adaptation to best practice
- EU top 14 allergens
Giving you total peace of mind
If you run a food business, you must have a plan based on the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles. The inspector can inspect your food premises at any time without notice and will need to see your records. The enforcement officer will check that the business has an appropriate HACCP-based food safety management system in place.
What is HACCP.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a system that helps identify and control any hazard in all types of food businesses such as restaurants, manufacturing premises and supermarkets to make sure that the food they sell is safe from food poisoning and not harmful to their consumers.
Krua Thai offers flexible training to suit your business needs and ensure total peace of mind. We are here to help food businesses set up HACCP as efficiently and effectively as practical. Some businesses may feel HACCP is complicated and time consuming. We will help you formulate a strategy to prepare this document in a clear, precise manner helping to reduce costs. Our training will allow you to confidentially produce a HACCP for your business.
Krua Thai service based on the Codex Alimentarius Principle or ‘the seven principles of HACCP’ to ensure safety and correctness in all aspects of food production and processing, are as follows:
1. Conduct a hazard analysis.
2. Determine the Critical Control Points (CCPs).
3. Establish critical limit(s).
4. Establish a system to monitor control of the CCP.
5. Establish the corrective action to be taken when monitoring indicates that a particular CCP is not under control.
6. Establish producers for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is working effectively.
7. Establish documentation concerning all procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application.
Furthermore, The 7 basic principles are implemented into the system through the following 12 steps:
1. Assemble HACCP team.
2. Describe product.
3. Identify intended use.
4. Construct flow diagram.
5. On-site confirmation of flow diagram.
6. List all potential hazards associated with each step, conduct a hazard analysis, and consider any measures to control identified hazards (Principle 1).
7. Determine Critical Control Points (Principle 2).
8. Establish critical limits for each CCP (Principle 3).
9. Establish a monitoring system for each CCP (Principle 4).
10. Establish corrective actions (Principle 5).
11. Establish verification procedures (Principle 6).
12. Establish Documentation and Record Keeping (Principle 7).
Please feel free to discuss. We are here to help.