AMAZING DAY FOR YOU AND YOUR GUESTS
For those who really like to eat very nice food and want to cook really well. Take advantage of this exceptional best-value-ever offer to discover the secrets of traditional Thai cookery and learn about Thai eating culture with The Krua Thai Cookery School. It is fantastic to see how professional chefs operate. Impress your guests, family and friends by learning to cook high-quality Thai dishes and blending techniques from a professional Thai chef. We will reveal our trade secrets to you and will take you through each process step by step. Recipes are guaranteed to be the same as we use for the school’s exclusive outside catering.
Guests will be shown how to cook Thai food using various ingredients, including herbs, to achieve the intense flavours that Thais expect in high-quality cooking but that are difficult to find outside their country.
Package/duration : From 2.5 – 4 hours. Open to both professionals and non-professionals. Recipes are provided for you to take home and practice your new found skills. Great for gatherings and excellent for lovers of fine food and professional chefs who are looking to add new dishes to their repertoire or wish to take their career to the next level.
Sample menu: King prawns with homemade tamarind sauce dip, stir-fried vermicelli noodles with Chinese green leaves, banana in coconut milk and aromatic Thai vanilla. Two of you will help each other to cook and have lunch at the School. Take recipes home to continue your new found skills.
Payment: By bank transfer or Paypal. Please contact the school before booking.
NOTE: By appointment only.
We will reveal the following essential culinary secrets:
- Introduction to traditional Thai cookery and the ingredients used in professional kitchens.
- Cooking techniques suitable for either 1 portion or multiple portions for each dish.
- Advice on recipes that are suitable for deep freezing or for serving immediately.
- Tips on food preparation to ensure pre-prepared dishes are ready to serve quickly.
- Tuition and instruction on which ingredients are most suitable for commercial use.
- Techniques to ensure pre-cooked dishes maintain the same taste as freshly cooked dishes.
- Cutting style and techniques used for professional cooking.
- Blending techniques for Thai cuisine.
- Cookery processes in Thai cuisine.
PRICE: From £130/pp/ or to suit your budget if our standard hand out does not suit you. Please contact the School for more information.