EXPOSING THE TEAM TO NEW EXPIRIENCES
Let your team has an amazing day. We have entertained and facilitated groups such as bankers, chief executives, lawyers and financiers from across the UK and Europe.
Our clients are from all over Europe. Therefore budget can be small or big. Our service is very flexible. We will do what you wish to run your event. We don’t send a quote like contractors. Just give us the precise budget as you know what you wish to spend.
Please remember you are here to have high-quality Thai meal we make our own curry paste beyond general Thai restaurants standards which most of them (99%) using curry paste from supermarket shelves. We cook exclusively for your team, learn the secrets of Thai cuisine and take recipes home, therefore the price will not expect to be the same as your 3-course lunch or dinner in general Thai restaurants where you are served with profit compromised quality. If you don’t know your budget please check with your HR manager as his/her job to set up the budget for team building. It will be clearer information and we will send a proposal to you to fit your budget not over or under your budget. Food in a restaurant, they don’t teach you how to cook like Krua Thai. Therefore, please do not expect the same price. Our cookery lesson fee from £125/pp (2 hrs session) – £700/pp per lesson: 7 hours session. A corporate event is best price: learn how to cook PLUS full meal and longer hours. Learn and enjoy high-quality food. The recipes take home for life experience. The price relates to the numbers of delegates. Krua Thai kitchen will set up exclusively for each group, we use the same number of staff no matter 5-30 delegates, the set up cost is the same.
Before contact the School, it will be more effective communication if you could provide:
- Your maximum budget
- How many people
- Duration – how many hours you wish to do
- What do you wish to learn, give us a list of dishes
Once we have all of this information, we will send you proposal close to your request without pushing sales. Once you have received our proposal, please let us know a ‘YES’ or a ‘NO’ or ‘AWAIT’ that’s all we need.
Note: Price excluded wine/alcohol
Looking for something different? Celebrate before or after closing a deal or just spend an enjoyable evening with friends or clients in our smart and relaxing dining room, a tasteful blend of classic Thai and Victorian style. Our aim is to ensure your event is unique and unforgettable. Guests will be shown how to cook high-status Thai cuisine. You will discover the secrets of traditional Thai cookery.
If you wish to try fruit carving, we can fit this into the programme to suit your schedule. You will be shown the best techniques to deliver results in the shortest time. We are very confident that you and your guests will be entirely satisfied with our service, our warm hospitality and attention to detail.
Please let us know your plans and we will submit a draft programme for your consideration.
Our service includes:
- Exclusive private lunch or dinner
- Team building exercises
- Staff rewards
- Bespoke cookery demonstration (part hands-on) and tasting at a time to suit you. Let us know your budget we will find the best option for you
- Cookery demonstration with dinner with stunning food presentation.
- Fruit and vegetable carving and food presentation
- Looking for the best corporate event, unique and unforgettable
- Aprons will be provided.
- The recipes are guaranteed to be the same as we use for our exclusive outside catering.
Price: To suit your budget. Please advise your maximum budget and contact the School. We will sort out the best option for you.
Sample price low and high budget: Our standard price from £70- £180/pp. However, for those who wish to set low budget, minimum order ( group – for lunch time – menu typical quick Thai lunch 3-course meal, starter, noodles, dessert), Evening from £700 -/group. Starter, soup, curry, rice, noodles, dessert).
“Enjoy our charming hospitality and attention to detail”
Super-yacht chef advanced traditional Thai culinary training:
- Training/coaching to suit your time and budget
- Suitable for those who are looking for quality and want to get it right at the first time.
- Your request proposal will be sent to you/your captain within 24 hours
- Private tuition to ensure highly effective and productive training – better than group
- You are guaranteed achieve best solution from day 1
- After sales service : full support 24/7
- Flexible/intensive training. Learn the needs to know to suit your needs
- On-going assessment – Certificate of achievement will be awarded
- Photos will be sent for your records: Thai cookery, Fruit carving
- Krua Thai has trained many chefs directors from various cookery schools in UK and Europe to teach students in their schools, but not all recipes as they only come from 1- 5 days.
- List of accommodation will be provided
Professional chefs at Krua Thai 60% are chefs from luxury yachts from Europe/US/Australia. Why learn from Krua Thai. The School is a Thai cookery training centre and has been trained several chef directors from various cookery schools in UK and Europe. How to produce top quality food fast and exquisitely ready from 15 mins. -1 hour. You need special techniques, We will train you to master Thai cuisine in a very short time to cook for very exclusive and sophisticated clients plus to impress your team while on board. After the training, you will be able to work and cook superior Thai food on super-yachts of any size around the world. Our training available from 1 day to 10 days. For those who don’t have time you can cook more dishes and work longer hours. Thai cooking is not just only salt and pepper you certainly need the best solution. We have solution for you to enjoy stress free cooking Thai food.
Our short course is highly effective and through its 1 to 1 training is highly productive. You will achieve a high degree from just 1-day training course. You will be encouraged to use your full imagination, create finesse and exquisite results to maintain a happy vessel. This training can be most challenging. You will be trained in various culinary skills such as working alone, creative recipes and food presentations, understanding dietary requirements and allergens, alternative diets for the owner also internal and external customers. Moreover you will learn how to be flexible and adaptable, especially to work with available ingredients.
Why not talk to us to find out how we can make you achieve best performance and ask for training sample. It is our job to maximise your benefits and to ensure the training is perfect for your needs.
What our recent chef say: Thanks chef! I am sweating chef!!! Craziest job I’ve ever had hahahaha so tonight they have: Grilled Lobster, Steamed fish Thai style, Green curry, hot and sour soup amazing king prawns, Sirloin beef salad, Papaya salad, Fried rice. The recipes you gave me, they’ve tried already and asked for it again!. Big buffet…we sailing now so had to cook quickly after lunch today! Haha crazy madness, but if I hadn’t come to your school I wouldn’t be half as okay as I am now. I will write an amazing review soon. Just need to finish this charter in a week or two xxx
Our fees: From £550- £950/pp/day training.
We look forward to welcoming you.
THAI COOKERY MASTERCLASS
For non-professional only
Come and have amazing day and learn a lot. Take advantage of this exceptional, best-value-ever offer to discover the secrets of traditional Thai cookery and learn about Thai eating culture with The Krua Thai Cookery School. See how professional chefs operate. Impress your guests, family and friends by learning to cook high-quality Thai dishes and blending techniques from a professional Thai chef. We will reveal our trade secrets to you and will take you through each process step by step. Recipes are guaranteed to be the same as we use for the school’s exclusive outside catering. Students will be shown how to cook Thai food using various herbs to achieve the intense flavour that Thais expect in high-quality cooking but that is difficult to find outside their country.
Package/duration: 100% hands-on training. From 3 – 5.5 hours session depending on your final chosen course. Recipes are provided for you to take home and practice your new found skills. Great for friends/colleagues day out, pre-Christmas gatherings etc.
We will reveal the following essential culinary secrets:
1. Introduction to traditional Thai cookery and the ingredients
2. Accompanying sauces: You will learn how to make tamarind, fruity sauce and chilli fish sauce.
3. Cooking techniques suitable for either 1 portion or multiple portions;
4. Advice on recipes that are suitable for deep freezing or for serving immediately;
5. Tips on food preparation to ensure pre-prepared dishes are ready to serve quickly;
7. Tuition and instruction on which ingredients are most suitable for commercial use;
8. Techniques to ensure pre-cooked dishes maintain the same taste as freshly cooked dishes;
9. The essentials of making stock in Thai cuisine;
10. Cutting style and techniques used for professional cooking;
11. Blending techniques for Thai cuisine;
12. Cookery processes in Thai cuisine
Price: From £225 – £600 for 2 persons.
Payment: By bank transfer or cheque or PayPal from our gift voucher page. Please contact the school to help with your final decision.
Note: Please contact the School before you book and for payment by bank transfer or Paypal.
THAI COOKERY MASTERCLASS (GROUP LESSONS)
Date/Time: By appointment to suit you. Private group organised by clients.
For those who like to eat very nice Thai food and like to cook well. Come and have an amazing day with us. Learn to cook high quality Thai dishes together with blending techniques from a professional Thai chef. We will reveal our trade secrets to you and will take you through each process step by step. Recipes are guaranteed to be the same as we use for the school’s exclusive outside catering. Students will be shown how to cook Thai food using various herbs to achieve the intensive flavour that Thais expect in high quality cooking but that is difficult to find outside their country.
Our clients such as bankers, lawyers, professionals, executives come from various part of UK and Europe.
About the course: Cookery demonstration with part hands-on training, including lunch. Recipes are provided for you to take home and practice your new found skills. Great for pre-Christmas gatherings and excellent for lovers of fine food.
The course will cover essentials as follows:
1. Introduction to traditional Thai cookery and the ingredients.
2. Accompanying sauces: You will learn how to make tamarind, fruity sauce and chilli fish sauce.
3. Cooking techniques suitable for either 1 portion or multiple portions.
4. The typical ingredients of Thai curry paste and the different ingredients in each curry.
5. Making homemade curry paste using Thai herbs – a natural medicine for long term health.
6. Advice on recipes that are suitable for deep freezing or for serving immediately.
7. Tips on food preparation to ensure pre-prepared dishes are ready to serve quickly.
8. Tuition and instruction on which ingredients are most suitable for commercial use.
9. Techniques to ensure pre-cooked dishes maintain the same taste as freshly cooked dishes.
10. The essentials of making stock in Thai cuisine.
11. Cutting style and techniques used for professional cooking.
12. Blending techniques for Thai cuisine.
13. Cookery processes in Thai cuisine.
Have a brilliant time!
Please note: Times to suit clients and are approximate only. Soft drinks available
Price: From £69 – £295/pp for group of 4 persons or to suit your budget. Let us know your budget we will find the best option for you.
Payment: By bank transfer or paypal or cheque. Please contact the school before you book.
FOR PROFESSIONALS AND NON-PROFESSIONALS
Fruit and vegetable carving is a Thai royal court culinary art that developed during the Ayutthaya period (1350-1767). The aristocratic art reached its peak when the ladies of the court of King Rama II (1809-1824) mastered the skill of creating flowers, fish, baskets and other decorative objects from water melons, yam, cucumbers, onions and other similar common garden produce.
- 100% guarantee that you will achieve beautiful fruit carvings after a 1-day lesson.
- We have worked with many top-flight clients in this field and know exactly what you need to enhance your skills.
- We will be able to identify which designs are most important for your needs.
- We also offer free 1/2 day foundation courses for professionals that will enable you to gain confidence in carving and familiarise you with the various techniques.
- The Krua Thai Cookery School is simply the best place to teach fruit carving.
- Certificate of achievement will be awarded for professional training.
- Krua Thai training 1 day equivalent to one term – guaranteed students to master in a very short time.
The entire lesson will consist of learning the special techniques involved in carving and no time is wasted in unnecessary preparation. The Krua Thai Cookery School prides itself in taking all the effort out of learning and leaves the student to enjoy an intensive but stress-free, enjoyable and informal new art form. Students will begin by learning the basic cuts and work up to a complex series of cuts and designs.
Learning fruit carving from a book is virtually impossible if beginners are to master all the delicate manoeuvres and angles that the knife needs to make and how the knife must be held to execute the numerous and varied designs. Just one lesson from us is all you will need to achieve professional results. Students will be taught the importance of holding the knife at the correct angle and will learn the ideal depth of cut needed to produce exquisite fruit carvings. Through our unique teaching approach, we are confident that even students who have no previous experience will be able to achieve superb results in just a single day. Students who have completed a course are welcome to call on our help at any time.
“100% guarantee that you will achieve superb results in a single day”
Booking: Private booking. We are open 7 days at a time to suit you. Advance bookings, by appointment only.
Price: From £150-£750/day training per person depending on the menu.
A PRESENT FOR YOURSELF OR SOMEONE REALLY SPECIAL
SOON WILL BE CHRISTMAS. PLEASE ORGANISE THE VOUCHERS WELL IN ADVANCE AS THE ROYAL MAIL WILL BE TOO BUSY.
The Krua Thai Cookery School’s (firstname.lastname@example.org) gift voucher is a perfect present for all occasions, even for someone who has everything (but perhaps not with a professional knowledge of Thai cookery). We offer you professional recipes which are unlikely to be found in cookery books or internet. You will not regret your decision. Please see the sample of our gift vouchers at the bottom of the page.
It is our job to make you achieve success once you have paid for. No matter if you are complete beginners or a great cook, you will learn better blending techniques and how to perfect the final product like a true professional. During the lesson, you will learn a lot and will realise which techniques you have not got before.
Please feel free to advise your maximum budget. It will be easier for us to find the best option for you.
Our gift vouchers will ensure the recipient will remember the special day for a long time. Just one phone call is all it takes. We will do the rest through our efficient delivery service. You will not have time to feel lonely during the lesson as there are so many things to learn. You will learn much more than at a large group lesson.
Buy gift voucher(s): You will need to send e-mail to the Schoo first with your tel. number just in case of non-delivery. We will send you a full list of courses over 20 choices to choose from
New offer: Buy now pay later is very flexible – free interest and service. This offer to those who need the voucher(s) quickly and wish to delay paying your purchases for up to 4 months period. ie. vouchers value £375: You pay first £100, month 2: £100, month 3: £100. month 4 : £75.- After the full payment has been made then book the lesson/training.
Collect the voucher(s) at the School: Please make an appointment before you come as the voucher is not readymade like other cookery schools or businesses. It will take 30 mins. to make the voucher exclusively for each client with his/her name.
Christmas vouchers: Will be free delivery by first class post. To ensure the vouchers reach you on time, please book by 17th Dec to avoid extra cost as the post office will be very busy during this period and takes 4-5 days to reach you (normally 1-2 days). However, you can come to pick up the vouchers at the school by appointment only as the vouchers are handmade exclusively to each recipient only. Please contact the school if you have not received the voucher after the expected time.
FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE:
UK. Free delivery first class post within 2 -3 days (except during Xmas 4-5 days).
Europe: Free delivery within 5-7 days.
Other parts of the world: Free delivery within 7-10 days.
HOW TO BUY GIFT VOUCHERS: Please organise well in advance, will be less hectic for you. Each voucher is a personalised gift voucher, hand wrap to each client with his/her name on our welcome letter, unlike department stores or shops. To allow us to send to you or the recipient nicely, correctly and in time. Before you buy please discuss with the school by e-mail or phone to find out what you will get for each price. We are here to help. We will use below information for our gift voucher. Please provide as follows:
1. Recipient’s full name (Mr. Mrs. Miss, Dr, Sir.. etc .)
2. Number of vouchers required (ie. 1 vouchers but with 2 names, or 2 names with 2 vouchers)
2. For which occasion ( ie, Christmas present, Anniversary, birthday/which date, wedding..etc…)
3. When do you wish to have your gift voucher (ie. by 15 Dec. ).
4. Full address to be sent to you or the recipient. Please also provide your e-mail and tel. in case of non-delivery.
Superior gift vouchers by Krua Thai: Why buy from Krua Thai
Good quality isn’t cheap. Lower quality will definitely be cheaper. They do not come with a warranty. Krua Thai recipes is guaranteed for life – The recipes that you can show off your clients/family/friends proudly, confidently, professionally. We work 24/ 7 days from 9 am -10 pm: email@example.com
- Private tuition or group lesson for traditional Thai cookery ie. the secret how to make curry paste or fruit carving.
- A special present for a special person who would love an amazing day out.
- Flexible service.
- Each voucher is hand-made exclusively for each client with the name of the recipient recorded on the back. It will take time to prepare so please book in advance. It will be beautifully and impressively wrapped ready to present to the recipient.
- Voucher to suit your budget. Please feel free to discuss. We are more than happy just to talk and help.
- Gift vouchers are a secret present and their details will remain confidential. The voucher does not display any cost but this will be recorded in our files.
- Urgent gift vouchers can be sent without delay.
- Buy direct from Krua Thai rather than agents online to avoid any hassle.
- Valid for one year.
- Prompt attention and fast delivery.
- Classes or meeting by appointment only.
- FREE DELIVERY by first class post.
If you want to compare Krua Thai with others. The word ‘Fantastic’ from other places, but to which level if you have not tested on Krua Thai. The same when you compare between Mercedes and Fiat, or iphone and Huawei -which one is better quality for long-term use, more professionally effective/speed/faster. Please check by comparing like for like not just look at the price. Questions that you may wish to raise ie. Is the ready made curry paste will be mixed with the fresh(this means the chef only show you how to add extra when using ready made curry paste like they do in restaurants, or chefs can’t perfect the curry paste precisely, so s/he will need to use the ready made curry paste) ( this shows chefs don’t have skills in making curry paste nicely deliciously), or is everything chopped ready to put in the pot/wok, the food only cover lunch not taking all food home to cover 3-4 people like Krua Thai do, a big group not private, using camping gas, not a professional kitchen, no recipes to show clearly. Here some samples of reviews: using ready made curry paste and everything chopped and ready to cook.
According to Trading Standards, if you buy vouchers online and the company ceases trading, you are likely to lose your money. Dealing directly with the Krua Thai Cookery School will offer you peace of mind.
Please give us a call or e-mail us. Our friendly service is fast and efficient. Delivery normally takes 1-2 days in the UK and up to 7 days for delivery to other parts of the world.
You don’t need to have a massive budget. Our prices are from £100/pp for group or as low as £150/pp for private lesson and you can enjoy the best meal and the best recipes to take home.
“The best present I’ve ever had.” That’s what our customers say”
Price : Our price for private tuition from , £150 – £750/pp/day as there are over 20 choices. We can offer the voucher to suit your budget. It is better you tell us what is your maximum budget, we will find the best option for you. Please feel free to discuss your requirements. We are here to help to ensure the course is perfect for you. At the end you will take your food home to cover from total 2- 4 people depending on the course you choose, plus you have a full meal before you leave the School. Please check with others if you will get the same quality/quantity like Krua Thai.
Payment: Please don’t send money before discussion your course with us by phone or e-mail. By bank transfer or Paypal. Our PayPal for those who already discussed the price with the School prior to making payment. Please contact the school before you buy via PayPal as the price may not match with your gift voucher.
Please contact the school before you pay via PayPal so that you read details of courses before you buy.
Note: Price under £149. is for private group lesson organised by clients. Not suitable for those who buy 1 voucher for 1 person.
AMAZING PARTIES AT KRUA THAI
“The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”. Equally as “The way to a woman’s heart is to her stomach”. One of the most brilliant ideas for your party is to discover the secrets of traditional Thai cookery and learn about Thai eating culture at The Krua Thai Cookery School. Your fun-filled day will kick off with learning how to wrap won-ton correctly and as a group, learn to cook Thai food using recipes that are simple to follow for Thai cooking to impress your future spouse and friends. Please read our Testimonials.
We have clients for Hen/Stag party from all over the world those who want to pay extra for a WOW factor and want something totally different from box standard. Our service set exclusively to each of our clients and is very flexible service. We will do what you wish to run your event. Just give us the precise budget, we will send a proposal to you to fit your budget. Please advise:
- Your maximum budget per person
- How many people
- Duration – how many hours you wish to do
- What dishes you wish to have
- What do you wish to learn, give us a list of dishes
Note: Price excluded wine/alcohol
Our stags and hens have come from the UK and Europe. We will do all the hard work and take the pressure away from you.
Make yourself at home:
- See how professional chefs operate. Impress your guests by learning to cook high quality Thai food and blending techniques.
- Learn our trade secrets as we take you through each process step by step.
- Recipes are guaranteed to be the same as our exclusive outside catering.
- Guests will be shown how to cook Thai food using various herbs to achieve the intensive flavours found in Thailand.
About your day: Lessons last from 3 – 5 hours depending on your request. Cookery demonstration with part hands-on. Recipes are provided for you to take home and practice your new found skills. Great for corporate events by helping each other to cook, and excellent for lovers of fine food or professional chefs who wish to take their career to the next level. You will help each other to cook in groups varying in size from 2 to 14 persons.
HIRE A CHEF TO YOUR VENUE:
Price: Our price range from £69- £180/pp or to suit your budget we will find the best option for you. All customized events.
Payment: By bank transfer or cheque or Paypal. Please contact the School before booking.
SUPER DELICIOUS THAI MEALS
How to make delicious traditional Thai food just like Thailand
Join our ‘THAI CHILLI CLUB – EDINBURGH’ via e-mail
Date/Time : Available 2 sessions per year only at date/time to suit all member.
Special offer: £150/pp . 1 day from 12 noon. – 3 pm. – 3 dishes, 3 hours effective and productive session.
Type of course: Masterclass group lessons – 3 dishes set menu only.
Amazing Bangkok street food by executive Thai chef Rujira Herd (Ru). Healthy eating day. You can eat superior Thai food and you can buy all Thai ingredients in Edinburgh or other parts of UK. Ru will reveal her best-kept trade secrets through a 100% hands-on lesson, creating three delicious traditional dishes. Something different to celebrate the Fringe. Exclusive to the Edinburgh Fringe. The school is 2.7 miles from city. Twenty minutes by bus (numbers 7,37,47,67), straight to the door. Please advice about special diets at least three days in advance. Lunch included. Jasmine tea available all day, Please bring your own wine as the School does not have alcohol license. Note: This course is different from our standard course, you will cook for 1 person/yourself.
About the course:
- Good value for money as it is an investment for life.
- Hands-on training.
- Learn how to cook superior quality, delicious Thai food professionally.
- Excellent for those who have a hectic live-style.
- Excellent for those who wish hassle free when entertaining.
- Learn how to cook from what is available in the general supermarket.
- Understand the essential ingredients used in a Thai kitchen.
- Learn how to improve the taste using ingredients you have in the kitchen.
- Learn what main Thai ingredients you should store in the cupboard.
- Learn the process of cooking Thai food successfully.
Please note: Please advise special diets. Soft drinks available. Please feel free to discuss if you have specific budgets or want to organise your own group. We will find the best option for you.
THAI COOKERY WORKSHOP
Have an amazing day out at Krua Thai
Date/time: To suit clients. By appointment.
For those who love to eat really nice food and want to know how to cook properly. Discover the secrets of traditional Thai cookery. Learn to cook high quality Thai dishes together with their blending techniques from a professional Thai chef. Recipes are guaranteed to be the same as we use for the school’s exclusive outside catering.
Our clients such as bankers, lawyers, professionals, executives attend from all over the UK and Europe.
About the course: Our professional cookery demonstration is part hands-on training, including lunch and open to both professionals and non-professionals. Recipes are provided for you to take home and practice your new found skills. Great for pre-Christmas gatherings and excellent for lovers of fine food and professional chefs who are looking to add new dishes to their repertoire or wish to take their career to the next level.
- This course is a cookery demonstration with part hands-on training. This offer is not suitable for those who are looking for 100% hands-on instruction.
- Part hands-on, however ensures that everyone will wrap their own won ton or spring rolls.
- Everyone will help each other to cook and then have lunch together. At the end you will be able to cook like a true professional.
- Thai cookery and blending techniques.
- Protective clothing will be provided.
- Jasmine tea will be provided throughout the session.
Note: Time to suit clients and is approximate only. Soft drinks available
Price: To suit clients budget. Please contact the School and we will find the best option for you.