AMAZING PARTIES AT KRUA THAI
“The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”. Equally as “The way to a woman’s heart is to her stomach”. One of the most brilliant ideas for your party is to discover the secrets of traditional Thai cookery and learn about Thai eating culture at The Krua Thai Cookery School. Your fun-filled day will kick off with learning how to wrap won-ton correctly and as a group, learn to cook Thai food using recipes that are simple to follow for Thai cooking to impress your future spouse and friends.
Our service is very flexible. We will do what you wish to run your event. Just give us the precise budget, we will send a proposal to you to fit your budget. Please advise:
- Your maximum budget per person
- How many people
- Duration – how many hours you wish to do
- What do you wish to learn, give us a list of dishes
Note: Price excluded wine/alcohol
Our stags and hens have come from the UK and Europe. We will do all the hard work and take the pressure away from you.
Make yourself at home:
- See how professional chefs operate. Impress your guests by learning to cook high quality Thai food and blending techniques.
- Learn our trade secrets as we take you through each process step by step.
- Recipes are guaranteed to be the same as our exclusive outside catering.
- Guests will be shown how to cook Thai food using various herbs to achieve the intensive flavours found in Thailand.
About your day: Lessons last from 3 – 5 hours depending on your request. Cookery demonstration with part hands-on. Recipes are provided for you to take home and practice your new found skills. Great for corporate events by helping each other to cook, and excellent for lovers of fine food or professional chefs who wish to take their career to the next level. You will help each other to cook in groups varying in size from 2 to 14 persons.
Price: Our price range from £69- £180/pp or to suit your budget we will find the best option for you. All customized events.
Payment: By bank transfer or cheque or Paypal. Please contact the School before booking.