AMAZING PREMIUM QUALITY FOOD BY KRUA THAI: AVAILABLE NOW.
PRE ORDER BY TUES. COLLECT: Wed- Sun. by appointment
HOW TO ORDER: YOU CAN ORDER ANY DISHES. BOOKING/ORDER INFO, via email
- Your full name,
- Telephone/mobile no.
- address and post code,
- Food allergies, special diets, medical conditions ie. diabetes. We will cook to suit your needs.
- instruction normal, medium hot, hot,
Everyone can afford a private chef at Krua Thai. EAT BETTER- GENEROUS PORTION.
LET KRUA THAI CREATE YOUR PERFECT PLATE
PERFECT SOLUTION TO MAINTAIN YOUR WEIGHT WITHOUT COUNTING CALORIES.
HOW TO ORDER GIFT VOUCHERS: Valid 1 year. Please call/via email, provide name of the recipients, address to be sent. Payment will be made by bank transfer, once the payment has been made, the voucher(s) will be sent. The recipient will book at date to suit them.
PREMIUM THAI CUISINE. You can order anything in advance minimum for 2 portions, but we have set menu for 2 persons or 2 meals.
BY YOUR PRIVATE CHEF: RUJIRA HERD AND TEAM. –
The simplest way to eat healthy food and lose weight while still enjoying a delicious meal.
Booking: Mondays for collection on Wednesday. Imported Thai herbs are available in Supermarkets on Tuesdays for those who wish to order curry dishes. Non curry dishes can order 1-2 days prior to collection at time to suit each client.
Payment: By bank transfer on the day of booking date. An invoice will be sent once the booking date has been made.
Tel: 0131 664 3036 firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL OFFER Minimum order £50.-THIS WEEK: From £29/pp,(normal price £38/pp) or £50 for 2 persons.(normal price £76.), Main course £18/dish, desserts £10/dish.
(Menu: Any 3 dishes (approx. 250g /main course/pp , boiled rice- 250g/pp. approx. 1 1/2 cups ).
Or set menu: minimum order £29/pp: Red curry, 1 soup, 1 stir-fried.
100% Guaranteed Flavour – Freshness – Quality.
EAT FOOD AS YOUR MEDICINE, OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT MEDICINE AS YOUR FOOD
Krua Thai offers delicious traditional Thai food just like Thailand
Pick up/collect/delivery, date/time by appointment in advance to suit both parties. Payment by bank transfer:
Open 7 days. Booking time from 9 am – 10 pm.
The food available to collect from 5 pm.-7 pm.
Our extensive 30-year experience of practice and teaching. Krua Thai now offers the premium quality option to all loves of Thai food who wish to eat food as medicine for your health.
Flexible service: Please advise your special diets/ food allergies, like/dislike which ingredients so that we can maximise the menu for you. No minimum order for pick up/collect. Menu below can be changed to vegan or vegetarian, please state ‘Vegetarian’ or Vegan’ with your special diet/food allergies.
Special offer weekly available from now on: Booking at least 2 days in advance: £55.-£65.-,£85.- £95. for 2 person per set.
SPECIAL OFFER : Any 3 dishes at £50. (normal price £58). FOR PERSONS (OR KEEP FOR THE NEXT MEAL) Generous portion. You don’t need to go out for extra bag of chips!
PORTION SIZE: Menu: Any 3 dishes (approx. 250g /main course/set , boiled rice- 250g/pp). Main £18/pp)
100% Guaranteed Flavour – Freshness – Quality.
Imported ingredients for those who wish to order curry dishes. Please book by Mondays as herbs only available in the market once a week.
Gift vouchers for banquet available: Order food when you wish to have. Valid for 1 year.
Sample Menu: Steamed salmon with herbs, garlic, galangal, lemongrass. Won ton with mince pork and crispy garlic, Fried rice, Stir-fried noodles with king prawns/chicken/ vegetables and chilli vinegar. Hot and sour salad, hot and sour soup king prawns, Stir-fried king prawns with garlic and black pepper, Beef /chicken/pork with vegetables, chilli and coriander, Chicken cashew nuts.
Order also available 7 days, booking preferably 4 days in advance by phone/appointment : You can order most dishes as we have time to prepare dishes freshly /especially for you. Menu, All curies, hot and sour soups, hot salad etc…..any dishes you wish to order.
- Crispy won ton with minced pork and tamarind chilli dip – 7pcs./pp
- Won ton with minced pork with light soya sauce and crispy garlic. .7pcs/pp
- Chicken with Pandan leaves with Sweet chilli sauce dip. 5 pcs/pp
- Chicken Satay with satay sauce dip and fresh cucumber pickled 5/pp
- Fish cakes with chilli sauce dip and fresh cucumber pickled 5 /pp
- Mini spring rolls with vermicelli and beansprouts with chilli tamarind sauce dip 5/pp
- Sweet corn fritters with cumin, turmeric, coriander, chilli tamarind sauce dip .5/pp
- Prawns wrapped with spring roll pastry 4/pp
10. Won ton soup with minced pork or chicken with Chinese leaves and coriander
11. Galangal soup chicken with mushrooms, galangal, lemon grass.
12. Hot and sour soup king prawns or chicken with mushrooms, galangal, lemongrass, lime leaves
13. Stir-fried minced pork with holy basil
14. Stir-fried chicken or prawns with mushrooms , spring onion
15. Stir-fried chicken or pork or beef with chilli, mushrooms and ginger
16. Stir-fried chicken or pork or beef with oyster sauce and broccoli or green/red pepper
16A. Chicken wings or drumsticks, or chicken thigh with lemongrass with sweet chilli sauce.
Curry: Chicken(organic chicken) ( we use Scottish sirloin steak).
17. Organic chicken red curry with coconut milk, lime leaves, sweet basil
18. Organic chicken green curry with coconut milk, lime leaves and sweet basil
19. Masaman Chicken or beef.
20. Panang: Creamy curry sauce with chicken or beef
21. Popular lemon red curry with coconut milk, lime leaves
22. Jungle curry with holy basil, no coconut milk
23. Krua Thai Randang, very little sauce curry with chicken or beef.
24. Fish – salmon with curry sauce, sweet basil
25. Stir-fried vegetables with garlic and chilli
Rice and noodles:
26. Stir-fried rice noodles(Hofun) with chicken/beef/pork with vegetables and chlli.
27. Pad Thai: Stir-fried noodles with tamarind sauce, dried king prawns, beancurd, beansprouts, Chinese chives.
28. Pad mee Chiangmai with crispy onion and coriander
29. Fried rice with egg , with king prawns
30. Boiled rice : £3.-( bigger than normal restaurants- approx. 2 compacted measuring cups).
31. Banana in coconut milk
32. Banana fritters with coconut
33. Chilled melon with aromatic Thai pandan syrup and coconut milk
34. Sweet sticky rice with Thai custard and coconut mil – available in a specific day or by appointment if more number of guests
35. Poached pears with Pandan leaves, honey and white wine.
36. Banana flambe Thai style with coconut butter, palm sugar,
37. Traditional rice balls (approx 1 1/2 cm size ) with coconut milk, Pandan leaves.
38. Pancake Thai style with mixed fruits compote, Pandan leave.
We look forward to be your private chef.