THAI COOKERY WORKSHOP
Have an amazing day out at Krua Thai
Date/time: To suit clients. By appointment.
For those who love to eat really nice food and want to know how to cook properly. Discover the secrets of traditional Thai cookery. Learn to cook high quality Thai dishes together with their blending techniques from a professional Thai chef. Recipes are guaranteed to be the same as we use for the school’s exclusive outside catering.
Our clients such as bankers, lawyers, professionals, executives attend from all over the UK and Europe.
About the course: Our professional cookery demonstration is part hands-on training, including lunch and open to both professionals and non-professionals. Recipes are provided for you to take home and practice your new found skills. Great for pre-Christmas gatherings and excellent for lovers of fine food and professional chefs who are looking to add new dishes to their repertoire or wish to take their career to the next level.
- This course is a cookery demonstration with part hands-on training. This offer is not suitable for those who are looking for 100% hands-on instruction.
- Part hands-on, however ensures that everyone will wrap their own won ton or spring rolls.
- Everyone will help each other to cook and then have lunch together. At the end you will be able to cook like a true professional.
- Thai cookery and blending techniques.
- Protective clothing will be provided.
- Jasmine tea will be provided throughout the session.
Note: Time to suit clients and is approximate only. Soft drinks available
Price: To suit clients budget. Our price range £60 – £120/pp minimum order £300/lesson. Please contact the School and we will find the best option for you.