THAI COOKERY MASTERCLASS
MASTERCLASS IN YOUR OWN HOME OR AT THE SCHOOL
Have amazing effective and productive day in your own home or at the School. You will learn a lot. Take advantage of this exceptional, best-value-ever offer to discover the secrets of traditional Thai cookery and learn about Thai eating culture with The Krua Thai Cookery School. See how professional chefs operate. Impress your guests, family and friends by learning to cook high-quality Thai dishes and blending techniques from a professional Thai chef. We will reveal our trade secrets to you and will take you through each process step by step. Recipes are guaranteed to be the same as we use for the school’s exclusive outside catering. Students will be shown how to cook Thai food using various herbs to achieve the intense flavour that Thais expect in high-quality cooking but that is difficult to find outside their country.
Package/duration: 100% hands-on training. From 3 – 5.5 hours session depending on your final chosen course. Recipes are provided for you to take home and practice your new found skills. Great for friends/colleagues day out, pre-Christmas gatherings etc.
Extra fee for private tuition at your own home: From £100.- for Edinburgh postcode: EH1-EH17, EH21,EH25. Other zone extra fee : from £150.-
We will reveal the following essential culinary secrets:
1. Introduction to traditional Thai cookery and the ingredients
2. Accompanying sauces: You will learn how to make tamarind, fruity sauce and chilli fish sauce.
3. Cooking techniques suitable for either 1 portion or multiple portions;
4. Advice on recipes that are suitable for deep freezing or for serving immediately;
5. Tips on food preparation to ensure pre-prepared dishes are ready to serve quickly;
7. Tuition and instruction on which ingredients are most suitable for commercial use;
8. Techniques to ensure pre-cooked dishes maintain the same taste as freshly cooked dishes;
9. The essentials of making stock in Thai cuisine;
10. Cutting style and techniques used for professional cooking;
11. Blending techniques for Thai cuisine;
12. Cookery processes in Thai cuisine
Price: From £225 – £600 for 2 persons.
Payment: By bank transfer or cheque with bank charges from overseas or PayPal from our gift voucher page with extra 6% fee to be added from the fee. Please contact the school to help with your final decision.
Note: Please contact the School before you book and for payment by bank transfer or Paypal.