Safe Food Scotland
Food Hygiene training center Thai & English language.
Urgent training service
Authorized by The Royal Environmental Health of Scotland (REHIS)
คุณวุฒิผู้ประกอนอาหารและผู้สัมผัสอาหารระดับสากลนี้ได้รับการยอมรับจากผู้ว่าจ้่างนานาประเทศ ทั่วโลก คุณวุฒินี้มีอายุการใช้งาน 3 ปี ผู้ประกอบอาหารต้องมาอบรมทุกๆ สามปี โดยเฉพาะเชฟที่ทำงานใน บริษัทเรื่อน้ำมัน เรือยอร์์ช เรือสำราญ
มีบริการหนังสือและข้อสอบเป็นภาษาไทยซึ่งจัดทำโดยสถาบันการประกอบอาหารและผู้สัมผัสอาหารสก๊อตแลนด์ เสนอสอนเรียนเสริมเพื่อหวังให้นักเรียนเข้าใจมากและจำได้แม่นยำขึ้น พอจำได้ก็ทำข้้อสอบได้คะแนแนดีขึ้น
Level SCQF Level 2- 5 SCQF equivalent to Level 2 Award in Food Safety. The same duration 6 hours.
email@example.com or 0131 664 3036 or 07833458219.
‘Safe Food Scotland’ is a sister organisation of Krua Thai Cookery School. – A Food Hygiene training centre for students and those who wish to run a kitchen or a food business successfully with 100% achievement, good pass mark in hygiene and health & safety.
- URGENT TRAINING SPECIALIST TO SUIT CLIENT’S NEEDS.
- FOOD HYGIENE TRAINING & CONSULTANCY THAI/ENGLISH WITH A SUCCESS RATE.
- BASIC FOOD HYGIENE LEVEL 2
- ELEMENTARY FOOD HYGIENE AND REFRESHER COURSE
- OUR TOP FLIGHT CLIENTS SPONSORED THEIR EMPLOYEES/CHEFS THEY ARE FROM 34 COUNTRIES FOR PRIVATE TRAINING.
- UNIQUE EFFECTIVE AND PRODUCTIVE METHOD AT TIME TO SUIT CLIENTS.- flexible, adaptable and able to work at short notice. We all learn at different paces and we all have different strengths and weaknesses
The pass mark is 60% and successful candidates will receive the REHIS Elementary Food Hygiene Certificate. The EHO recommends that certificate should be replaced/refreshed every 3-5 years.
ONE SUBJECT COVERS ALL:
“The Elementary Food Hygiene course” covers the following subjects. The best course for all food handlers.
- Introduction to food hygiene
- Basic Food Hygiene level 2
- Elementary food hygiene refresher course
- Elementary food and health
- Elementary cleaning and disinfection course
- Introduction to HACCP
- Food safety system for caterer – Cook safe system
- Controlling the risk of cross contamination
Advise both hygiene standards and legislation to food & beverage businesses GIVING YOU TOTAL PEACE OF MIND
Food Hygiene award in Scotland – worldwide recognition.
- Diploma in Advanced Food Hygiene (SCQF Level 8, 5 credits)
- Intermediate Food Hygiene (SCQF Level 7, 3 credits) also available by e-learning
- Elementary Food Hygiene (SCQF Level 5, 1 credit) also available by e-learning
- Introduction to Food Hygiene also available by e-learning
- Refresher to Elementary Food Hygiene
- Controlling the Risk of Cross Contamination
SAMPLE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY…
“….We are delighted to go ahead with the training…… Thank you for accommodating us at such short notice….”
Crewing Services UK. 2019
“…Today’s training was very informative and interesting. I found the “mentoring” atmosphere and interaction particularly good. This kept you ‘Hooked’ and not just thinking laterally. It made your time (6 hrs) go in quite quickly as each discussion melded into the next subject. I would highly recommend this course and tutor….Yours….A. Marshall 31/7/2019 …”
Thank you very much for helping us out at such short notice.
Sandy just called me and he was delight with his training yesterday.
I am so happy that everything went well and Sandy pass so highly.
Thank you once again.
Chris – UK. 2019
“….เรียนเข้าใจง่าย ครูใจดี อาหารอร่อย เยอะ การแปลภาษาของต้นฉบับ ถ้าไม่มาเรียนที่นี่จะสับสนงงเลย ดีมาที่นี่ครูอธิบายได้จึงเข้าใจ ขอบคุณครับ….”
Translation: “….Easy to understand, kind tutor, delicious and plenty food. If I didn’t come to study here, I would be so confused. Good job, that I came, I get helped, tutor explained till I understand because the original copy in Thai language is very complicated and confusing….”
Thai student – Thai – Swedish Dec. 2020
“…..The course was very helpful to my staff and me and was perfect for giving us the tools we need to open (restaurant). Ru was very helpful and has heaps of experience and knowledge not only on the health and safety aspect but other areas to help us be successful. The School is very nice, clean and comfortable space. Also great food and refreshment…”
R. Eury Devon UK. 2020
“…..Very good course, helpful, fit my purpose, great trainer…”
W. Branter – Bristol UK. 2020
OUR TEACHING METHOD: Inclusive/creative teaching, discussions & interactive method to keep students feel ‘hooked’ not sleepy. 24/7 free full learning support with no barriers to learning and raise achievement for each either able or less able students.
Why choose Krua Thai for training?
- Food hygiene can be complicated subjects for those who are new and those who are non -native English speaking.
- The REHIS typical training is 6 hours (1 day) training. Other trainers will provide 1 day training only, which can be too much and overwhelmed. Some learners who are lower-performing can easily fail. They should have the opportunity to improve their performance and become a better performer or higher performer.
- Krua Thai has great skills and concentrates in inclusive teaching, attitude and understanding less able students. The School will ensure our students perform well, understand and make a good use in their subject knowledge.
- The School has made a step further to really make our students have better performance by offering PRE COURSE – FREE learning prior to the training to help and allow time for students to develop better understanding of terminology and familiar food hygiene subject. As this will mitigate stressful emotions and not to feel overwhelmed. For this reason our students so far everyone passed with good pass mark.
- Only Krua Thai that works harder by offering free learning support to ensure students are confident and worry free before the exam. You will discover this is true when you check with other trainers.
- Pay one time for training fee and free resit until you pass the exam.
Why Oil and gas companies use Krua Thai Safe Food Scotland for training:
The MCA , Oil and Gas companies no longer accept ‘online’ courses, a course must be delivered in person or face to face training.
Why inclusive teaching is important?
“Inclusive learning and teaching recognises all student’s entitlement to a learning experience that respects diversity, enables participation, removes barriers and anticipates and considers a variety of learning needs and preferences.”
DATE OF TRAINING: Flexible training available 7 days by sppointment. We offer private or group training to suit you. By appointment only.
Price: Free refreshment/lunch at the School. Highly effective and productive training: From £125 for large group from 20 persons, from £175/pp for small group training from 10 persons, and from £350/pp -£650/pp/day for private training 2-4 persons, from £650/day for in-house training -group plus expenses ie transport/accommodation. or £850 per day inclusive. We also work to suit your budget. Please feel free to discuss.
Special offer monthly for private training: £350/pp for the first 4 students each month included lunch. We will ensure highly effective and productive day training compares to group lessons in general. Learners will be able to operate the kitchen effectively and confidence to comply with Food and Hygiene regulations.
For Superyacht chefs: You will need will need .
Chefs will need to have Food Hygiene certificate prior apply for the MCA for their Ships’ Cook Certificate.
The Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) is the food hygiene training authority recognised in UK and worldwide. The Krua Thai Cookery School has been authorised as a trainer by REHIS.
Qualification recognised worldwide
Sitting and listening through normal / typical training can allow your mind to wander and it can be difficult to concentrate on the subject. Below are the extra service provided by the School to achieve best results:
- Training can be in either English or Thai.
- Contact Krua Thai when your Food Underwater Vehicle Hygiene certificate expires.
- To comply with the Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) and Port health authorities
- Teaching approach: Krua Thai offers the most challenging methods, leading discussions is one of the most rewarding. Discussions are used as a primary teaching method to stimulate critical thinking and express ideas clearly.
- TRAINING FOR MERCHANT VESSELS. to comply with Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) and Port health authorities
Krua Thai Cookery School – Safe Food Scotland also specialises in Food hygiene training for Offshore vessels (OSVs), Platform supply vessels (PSVs), Creane vessels (C/V), Remotely Operated Under water Vehicle (ROUV) or ROV Merchant ships, fishing vessels,
- Top rate of success using unique format for new learners to remember. Offer includes pre-course tutorial prior to the training date from https://www.food.gov.uk/food-safety and Thai language for learners to familiar with the subject before training.
- We offer part hands-on and role play so that students have a better picture of the subject taught.
- We provide essential notes to show how it is done.
- Full support and advice on how to comply with food hygiene regulations.
- แห่งเดียวและแห่งแรก ที่รับติวเนื้อหาวิชา ก่อนเข้าอบรม และการหัดตั้งคำถามก่อนสอบ สำหรับผู้ที่มีปัญหาภาษาอังกฤษ
- Learning support: The School offers FREE learning support 3 sessions prior to the training to those who need help/support to ensure learners are confident to attend the training effectively.
All food businesses must comply with legislation covering; food handling, operational processes, environmental processes, staff, food suppliers, storage and transportation.
Our service includes:
1. All levels of Food Hygiene and HACCP
2. Design and training for setting up HACCP.
3. Implementing HACCP to comply with legal requirements.
4. Audit and review of HACCP and Food Safety Systems
5. Providing appropriate records.
‘Safer food, better business’. To meet a demand by our clients in UK and Europe, Krua Thai food safety management has formed ‘Safe Food Scotland’ which offers specialist food safety training in both Thai and English languages. We will assist and guide you through every step of the way and will do everything we can to ensure you achieve success. Our service is to provide clear, straightforward advice on food safety.
The School has collaborated with other trainers to provide these courses. We offer Elementary, Intermediate and Advance Food Hygiene. Please see our event page or contact the School.
FOOD ALLERGY OR INTOLERANCE
- We will advise on the best methods on how to provide control measures to comply with the new food allergen regulations and ensure your customers are safe from food allergies or intolerance.
- We provide advice on promoting, implementing and complying with the UK/ EU ‘Food Information for Consumers Regulation’. On 13 December 2014, new legislation (the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011) came into force which requires food businesses to provide allergy information on food sold unpackaged. Krua Thai offers general information and best practice both for food allergy or intolerance and cross-contamination controls in food businesses and advice on celiac disease or gluten intolerance caused by the immune systems reaction to gluten.
- The meaning of food allergy, food intolerance, coeliac disease and anaphylaxis
- Food allergen control measures
- Menu adaptation to best practice
- EU top 14 allergens
Giving you total peace of mind
If you run a food business, you must have a plan based on the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles. The inspector can inspect your food premises at any time without notice and will need to see your records. The enforcement officer will check that the business has an appropriate HACCP-based food safety management system in place.
What is HACCP.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a system that helps identify and control any hazard in all types of food businesses such as restaurants, manufacturing premises and supermarkets to make sure that the food they sell is safe from food poisoning and not harmful to their consumers.
Krua Thai offers flexible training to suit your business needs and ensure total peace of mind. We are here to help food businesses set up HACCP as efficiently and effectively as practical. Some businesses may feel HACCP is complicated and time consuming. We will help you formulate a strategy to prepare this document in a clear, precise manner helping to reduce costs. Our training will allow you to confidentially produce a HACCP for your business.
Krua Thai service based on the Codex Alimentarius Principle or ‘the seven principles of HACCP’ to ensure safety and correctness in all aspects of food production and processing, are as follows:
1. Conduct a hazard analysis.
2. Determine the Critical Control Points (CCPs).
3. Establish critical limit(s).
4. Establish a system to monitor control of the CCP.
5. Establish the corrective action to be taken when monitoring indicates that a particular CCP is not under control.
6. Establish producers for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is working effectively.
7. Establish documentation concerning all procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application.
Furthermore, The 7 basic principles are implemented into the system through the following 12 steps:
1. Assemble HACCP team.
2. Describe product.
3. Identify intended use.
4. Construct flow diagram.
5. On-site confirmation of flow diagram.
6. List all potential hazards associated with each step, conduct a hazard analysis, and consider any measures to control identified hazards (Principle 1).
7. Determine Critical Control Points (Principle 2).
8. Establish critical limits for each CCP (Principle 3).
9. Establish a monitoring system for each CCP (Principle 4).
10. Establish corrective actions (Principle 5).
11. Establish verification procedures (Principle 6).
12. Establish Documentation and Record Keeping (Principle 7).
KRUA THAI CULTURE AND WE WANT TO PASS ON TO YOU:
- Monthly essential Due Diligence diary, record keeping, simplifying and organising all of H&S and Food Hygiene processes.
- Our effective system to help you to deal with all food safety issues effectively. We offer personalised advice to your needs.
- Consistent and thorough training in house or in the classroom. Offering an invaluable and proficient guidance on work safety and hygiene”
- The Peace of Mind offered by Krua Thai will help you to have a commitment to excellence.
- Offer manuals with clear instruction and concise manner enable you to train your staff/team effectively and to follow the correct procedure at all times.
- Provide you safety management services with practical advice and hands-on assistance in managing safety effectively.
- How many nationalities.
- English level for non-native speakers
- List of delegates, email, tel no to contact each person to send document and provide learning support.
Our terms and conditions. Please read carefully prior to your final decision to avoid any misunderstanding.
- It is the Krua Thai Cookery School’s policy to ensure 100% customers satisfaction on our service delivery. We aim for zero communication error. Consumers are advised to contact the school prior to taking up the offer by e-mail to ensure you are happy with our offer.
- Contact: By e-mail only.
- Photographs: Photograph is permitted. We will take photographs and will send to you as a souvenir and may be used a few for our social media. Please advice in advance if you do not wish to be photographs.
- Filming: No VDO or any filming allowed in the School premises.
- Lunch/refreshment: Will be provided in the school’s dining room.
- Access to the school: involves 5 steps. Participants may experience access difficulties. Please contact the school prior to your visit.
- Cancellation: Free at least 7 days in advance of the lesson or £100 will be charged for cancellation less than 7 days.
- It is highly unlikely, but the school reserves the right to cancel classes at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances. A full refund will be made. Please book cancellation free option.
- Please advise when you book a lesson if you have any special diets & food allergies or medical conditions.
- Should you have any questions please contact the school. Otherwise the terms and conditions stated in this document will be deemed to be accepted.
Please feel free to discuss. We are here to help.